The Qwest Splash Pad offers the ultimate comfort and style in layouts. With the ultimate tri-toon package you will have confidence in performance and handling. There is nothing quite like Qwest Pontoon's unrivaled array of modern multi-function layouts, aggressive performance packages, and endless design choices for cruising, fishing, bar boats and water sports. We are leading the industry with progressive, real-world designs and features you can only find on a Qwest pontoon.
Over 50 Years of History & Expertise
At Apex Marine, we continue to innovate and give meaning to the words proudly American made. Qwest, a division of Apex Marine, is committed to manufacturing high-quality pontoon boats and is driven by a passion to build the best boat for our customers while exceeding market expectations. Our incredible modern-day designs are equipped with cutting-edge technology and specifically designed to give you an unforgettable experience.
We are driven to give you exceptional quality, contemporary multi-functional layouts, generous packages, and nonstop modern design arrays for fishing, bar boats, cruising and water sports. We are always pushing ourselves to produce the best pontoons possible with class-leading features and quality. When you're looking at a Qwest, you'll know that it was designed and build to last.
Standard Features - All E-Class Models Include
- 8’ Wide Beam
- 1-1/4” Powder Coated Railings
- Custom 8’ x 9’ Forward Facing Bimini Top
- Motor Mount Fuel Tank (13 Gallon on 14’ - 16’ models / 25 Gallon on 18’ and larger)
- Rear Platform Extension with Stainless Steel Rear Entry Ladder
- Playpen Cover
- Lift and Lock Gates/Hinges
- Multi-Chambered Pontoons (23” Diam. on 14’ - 16’ models / 25” Diam. on 18’ and larger)
- Rich Upholstery w/Ultra-Flow Seat Base Ventilation
- Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring
- Fiberglass Helm Stand
- Clarion CMM20 Bluetooth Stereo
- LED Courtesy Light on Helm Stand
- Dual USB Charger on Helm Stand
- Helm Dry Storage Tube
- On/Off Main Battery Shut Off